Nominee Service Solutions in the UAE
You might need Nominee Services for your UAEbusiness to perform the following tasks:
- To obtain a commercial or industrial license the company must have a UAE national and resident shareholder who holds at least 51% of the shares.
- To obtain a professional license the company must contract a local UAE agent, who is not a shareholder, to perform the application process.
- To obtain some special licenses the company must agree labor contracts with staff who are UAE residents with verifiable relevant education and work experience.
- Senior management who reside permanently in the UAE proves that the businesses are actually managed from within the territory of the Emirates.
- Having UAE residents as key employees of the company proves that the vital control and management decisions occur in the Emirates territory.
- Outsourced technical staff employed in the UAE proves the rationale for the economic substance of the company in the Emirates.
- Having nominee directors submit documents to trading partners means information about the actual owners will not be revealed.
- Increasing the shareholding of the nominee shareholders in a business makes it possible to avoid the requirement of a CFC declaration.
- Nominee services make it possible to use the transfer pricing principle and perform settlements between affiliated entities.
Learn more about our Nominee Services solutions in the UAEContact us on WhatsApp
SORP Group’s solutions for comprehensivesupport of your company in the UAE
Make best use of SORP’s specialcrisis-management solutions
Local agent or partner
Provided for a one-year period whensetting up a company and renting an office in our Business Center
Tax, accounting and legal support,assistance in obtaining a residency visa in the UAE
‘Virtual Office’ package
Provided to hold meetings withpartners if ordering the nominee services offered by SORP Group.
Find out more about Nominee Trust Services in the UAEContact us on WhatsApp
SORP Group is your reliable partner ready to assistyou in starting a successful business in the UAE
SORP offers comprehensive support for acquired companies and their shareholders: from licensing, maintaining Bank accounts to obtaining the status of a tax resident of the country
Your requirements are unique. That is why we treat every business individually to tailor the right services to achieve your priorities.
15 years of successful work
We have helped thousands of clients acquire, build and develop businesses in the UAE
Assistance in choosing a bank that is suitable for your purposes, support with bank accounts opening and passing KYC procedures (know your customer).
Get a consultation withSORP Group experts
SORP Group’s experts follow the latest global trends and developments very closely indeed, and are ready to provide highly professional support for your business.
Contact our specialists and get prompt assistance in choosing the best fit solution!