It is smart business to outsource legal, administration, accounting and tax matters to local UAE experts. It drastically cuts expenditure on highly-paid employees and office accommodation. It protects you by putting local business knowledge at your fingertips seamlessly. SORP has been providing highest-quality expertise to UAE businesses for over 15 years in a highly professional and cost-effective manner.
SORP Group offers bundled solutionsfor your business in the UAE
Preparation and professional assessment of all documents, interaction with UAE authorities, due diligence where needed
SORP’s experienced lawyers will resolve any law-related issues for your business through legal procedures, consulting and verifying contracts, and representing you with UAE regulatory authorities.
Opening and operatingbank accounts
Comprehensive client support for the processes involved in opening or maintaining corporate accounts as working settlement tools
SORP Group has long-standing working relationships with major UAE banks and familiarity with their compliance as well as with KYC procedures to help ensure a successful application.
Management ofbusiness processes
Administrative support, operations management, reviews, oversight and crisis control provided to your company in the UAE
SORP Group’s expertise will help you to set up your business from scratch, implement operations management, and respond capably to any internal and external business risks.
Professional assistance in license renewal procedures and fulfilling all the requirements of the UAE governmental authorities
SORP’s specialists have built up deep knowledge about all renewal procedures and the processes specific to regulatory governmental authorities to provide fast and cost-effective solutions.
Business support for the process of legalization of any documents issued either in the Emirates or in another country
SORP Group’s international network of agents and well-established relations with the Emirates’ authorities enable it to perform document legalization quickly and properly.
Registration with the Federal Tax Authority, provision of audit and accounting services, preparation and timely filing of tax returns
SORP’s experts provide businesses with high-quality accounting services and assure fulfillment of the regulatory requirements related to timely financial reporting, preparation and filing.
Trade and logisticssolutions
Market study, developing road maps, obtaining import permits, customs clearance, transport and storage of goods.
SORP Group offers a complete bundle of trade and logistics solutions related to obtaining licenses and permits, import/export arrangements, storage and transport of goods and more.
Confirmation that all relevant UAE standards are met, as well as certification and labelling of goods to be imported
Businesses can take advantage of SORP’s knowledge of the processes and legislation to ensure their supply lines run smoothly, thus avoiding potentially costly delays, shortages and hassle.
Nominee director or shareholder services provided to enable efficient configuration of your business
SORP provides nominee services in order to obtain licenses, confirm economic substance in the UAE and fulfil a number of other special roles for your business.
Business process outsourcing support provided by SORP Group’s specialists can become a crucial factor for confirmation of your economic substance in the UAE, which is a fundamental requirement of doing international business here.
SORP Group has two units that provide you with comprehensive business support
- Minimizing the need for highly-paid staff by engaging SORP’s knowledgeable and very experienced specialists in the field of business planning and analysis
- Validating business plans, evaluating and tweaking strategy, developing financial policies and honing them to suit a UAE setting
- Analyzing proposed business models in-depth to highlight potential strengths and weaknesses as regards local customs, laws and business environment specifics
- In-depth evaluation and advice surrounding tax risks, developing tax optimization strategies on the basis of tax planning tools to mitigate a tax burden
- Developing mechanisms and methods to deliver reliable protection against automatic exchange of tax information internationally under CRS
- Assessing and verifying legal and financial documents to ensure full compliance with UAE legislation in all relevant matters
- Annual license renewals, professional assistance in the areas of law, immigration, administration, and business process management
- Audit control and crisis-management of your business, support in opening and maintaining corporate accounts, and getting through the bank compliance procedures
- Recruiting local UAE personnel as needed in order to obtain the required licenses, building a sales force, legalization of documents
- Confirmation of business management and control center at the company’s registered address in order to comply with economic substance requirements
- Preparing formal financial reports under IFRS, and all the company’s documents, in order to submit them to the auditors
- Trade mark registration, obtaining permits from the UAE Ministry of Economy and professional assistance in all the document preparation and execution procedures
Although the UAE is a very favorable jurisdiction for doing business, with excellent transparency of the law, like every country it has its own quirks and peculiarities in the legal and commercial framework. It is often difficult to understand them on your own and that presents risk. SORP Group will provide your business in the UAE with comprehensive support across all aspects based on our intimate knowledge of the country’s business customs and legislation.
Crisis-management solutions for subscribers
Registrationof legal entities
Incorporation of local companies,holdings and other structures to run a business in the UAE
Office spaces in SORP’sBusiness Center
Free-of-charge rent of offices, workstations in co-working and virtual office options
Local sponsor or agent’sservices
Provided to obtain and renew locallicenses (DED) and solve many special business requirements
SORP provides professional support to yourbusiness to meet all requirements of UAE law
Confidential legal solutions for tax optimization, concealment of beneficiaries, and protection against automatic data exchange according to the CRS standard
Registration of the company on a turn-key basis, including the analysis of your needs and selection of the organizational and legal form of the legal entity
15 Years in UAE Market
Expert knowledge and 15 years' experience in conducting professional consultations, opening, and comprehensive support of companies in various sectors of the economy
Assistance in opening bank accounts, choosing a bank suitable your purpose, support during the KYC procedure (“Know Your Customer”)
Examination of documentation.
Checking your company's concept for strategic and legal errors. SORP Group strategic partnerships with the best lawyers in the UAE and around the world will provide prompt legal support for your business
Confidentiality and Protection
We will ensure the confidentiality of Your data and take appropriate measures to comply with current legislation, as well as solutions on corporate, tax and judicial law and economic substance requirements
Get a consultationwith a SORP expert
SORP Group’s specialists help you choose the best fit for you from our bundles of business support services and provide answers to all your questions about doing business in the UAE.
Give your UAE business the best chance for growth and success.