Opening Online Business in theUAE: solutions and prospects
Types of activities that best fit your onlinebusiness in the UAE
Choosing a location for setting up your onlinebusiness in the UAE
- Unlimited opportunities for doing business in any field of activity in the UAE and abroad.
- Form of ownership is determined by the type of activities.
- LLC requires a local partner with 51% interest (can be a nominee partner with a surrender of share signed in the Dubai court).
- In case of Sole Establishment (sole proprietorship), an agreement with a local agent is signed. The agent has no part in the company.
- Simplified visa procedures for shareholders and employees, possibility of tax resident status, a more favorable attitude on the part of UAE banks.
- Onshore company with the possibility of operating inside zone or in international markets.
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) or Free Zone Company (FZC).
- 100% foreign ownership with no local ownership requirements, some limitations in regard to the types of activities permitted in the UAE market.
- Restricted to operate only within the Free Zone of incorporation but is free to conduct international operations on a global basis.
- Residency visas can be issued for shareholders and employees of the company. Obliged to confirm economic substance in the UAE.
Contact SORP Group to choose the best fit license that fully corresponds with your business needsContact us on WhatsApp
Licenses available for doing online businessin the UAE
Payment Services Provider
Remote service desks
SORP’s expert solutions for runing an onlinebusiness in the UAE
Designingyour business model
Fast incorporation of your businessdue to our long-standing relations with the UAE licensing authorities
Dubai registeredbusiness address
Local partneror agent
Explore the prospects and way forward for your business in the UAEContact us on WhatsApp
Success factors for your online businessin the UAE
A UAE business license allows your business to operate not only in the Emirates but also across the other 5 countries of the GulfCooperation Council. Due to GAFTA (Greater Arab Free Trade Area) this bloc operates a unified customs policy, exempt from customs duties, taxes and levies.
The UAE is a leader in the
fast-growing online sector
Online sales volume per year
Foreign investments in the UAE in 2019
Present position in the world’s welfare ranking
online store sales
total retail sales
Dubai 10x and Smart Dubaidevelopment strategies
The UAE’s fast-paced diversification is driving everhigher digital standards to match the speed of change in the social and economic environment.
Current plans include implementing artificialintelligence throughout state agencies and migrating all public institutions to use blockchain technology whereby the entire document workflow will be executed in a format of smart contracts.
Digital Protection and Get DubaiBusinesses Online Programs
These strategies aim at improving the security ofelectronic payments and increase the public’s level of trust when shopping at online stores.
The Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry havejoined with Google in initiatives to involve many more companies in going online. A new program launched within Digital Protection to “Get Dubai Businesses Online” will help progress the objectives.
Dubai is an importante-commerce platform
A joint project was launched between Dubai AirportFree Zone Authority (DAFZA) and Asset Management Group of Dubai with funding of 2.7 bn Dirhams (.75 bn Dollars) to provide advanced infrastructure in Dubai.
CommerCity aims to promote Dubai as an extremelyimportant e-commerce environment and platform.
Small and mediumbusiness support
Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development(ADDED) has allocated 50 bn Dirhams within the Emirate’s business development strategy to support small and medium enterprises.
It will contribute to SME sector development, raisingforeign investments and increasing job opportunities.
Get a tailor-made analysis of the best way forward for your UAE businessContact us on WhatsApp
SORP’s long-term experience is a guaranteeof your online business success in the UAE
SORP offers comprehensive support for acquired companies and their shareholders: from licensing, maintaining Bank accounts to obtaining the status of a tax resident of the country
Your requirements are unique. That is why we treat every business individually to tailor the right services to achieve your priorities.
15 years of successful work
We have helped thousands of clients acquire, build and develop businesses in the UAE
Assistance in choosing a bank that is suitable for your purposes, support with bank accounts opening and passing KYC procedures (know your customer).
Get a free consultationwith SORP experts
SORP Group’s specialists will help you choose most suitable license for your business activities and determine the best place and type for your company incorporation.
Contact SORP Group right now and take your first step to setting up a successful business in the UAE!