UAE Tax Residency:Opportunities and prospects
The UAE legislation offers an effective, reliable tool for optimizing taxesand international business, which can be obtained by both legal entities and individuals, provided that the established requirements are met.
What you will learn by visiting our unique online consultation
What you will get by visiting an online session
SORP Online Consultation Agenda
- Countering the erosion of the tax base: how the new standards were formed.
- Introduction of CRS and KYC standards: automatic exchange of data and tax information.
- FATF and OECD. Black and gray lists. Which countries were sanctioned and why.
- How international jurisdictions have responded to the introduction of mandatory automatic exchange standards.
- Requirements for confirming the economic presence. The OECD expands the boundaries of influence.
- Benefit from all the advantages by confirming your connection to the UAE tax system in compliance with the OECD conditions
- What types of resident visas exist in the UAE, how to get a residence permit and what residency programs exist
- The essence of tax residency. We analyze examples where it is a pre-requirement.
- How to get a tax resident certificate, and what benefits it provides.
- Opportunities to conduct international business under the UAE jurisdiction
- Trends in the optimization of international business. International tax planning tools
- Practical cases. How to understand tax optimization schemes using practical examples.
The opportunities that will open up forparticipants of the online consultation
Business ownersand beneficiaries
You will receive ready-made solutions for theprotection of assets, personal data, and account information
You will open up new opportunities foroptimizing tax schemes and generating tax-free income
Learn how to apply international agreementsbased on the UAE and using preferential tax rates
Small and mediumbusiness owners
You will receive ready-made businesssolutions and new business opportunities
Learn about the possibility of withdrawingdividends without tax consequences
Startups and newbusinesses
Understand the UAE’s unique advantages andmaximize its favorable taxation schemes
The SORP Group team will provide you with the opportunity to learn all the subtleties and nuances of the UAE legislation. They will explain international regulations and standards that affect entire international business. You will understand how to legally protect data and assets and take advantage of international agreements.
Speakers at the SORP online consultation
She is a highly experienced corporate consultant across a wide range of industries and fields - a business mentor and coach with more than 15 years of practice in the UAE.
From setting up her own due diligence and marketing research agency, Elena grew her 1st enterprise and successfully sold it. She then owned the European Bankers Trust, operating in 5 jurisdictions (Russia, Cyprus, Austria, Switzerland, UAE) and managed a project management company with expertise in 25 economy sectors.
Her spheres of interests are in setting up holdings and trust structures, and international business optimization. She developed the successful mentoring methodology and practices which combine business psychology with leadership development strategy using global best practices and trends in localization.
We invite you to the online consultation
REGISTER FOR FREE
How events are run
This online session will teach you a great deal about the benefits of tax residency, the specifics of UAE legislation, tax optimization mechanisms and international tax planning tools. All based on 15 years of experience, knowledge and real-life practical case studies.
In addition, participants will gain actionable information and practical advice, which will prepare them for independent planning of optimization schemes for international business.