Tax Planning and AccountingServices for Business in the UAE
SORP’s specialists will help you to accomplish these vital tasks in a highly professional manner
Development of aVAT accounting policy
Tax registration withthe UAE authorities
Tax accounting andbookkeeping
Creation of taxconsolidated groups
Preparationof audited statements
Control overfinancial operations
Safe keeping ofsource documents
Confirmation ofeconomic substance
Contact SORP Group’s specialists for a free consultation about taxaccounting and book-keeping services for your company Contact us on WhatsApp
Tax accounting in the UAE
- Quarterly filing of tax return with FTA (Federal Tax Authority)
- Monthly filing if bank account transaction levels are significant
- Filing tax returns and timely VAT payments
- Issuing VAT invoices to clients for delivery of goods or services
Bookkeeping in the UAE
Contact SORP Group’s specialists to get a consultation on tax accounting and bookkeeping services for your companyContact us on WhatsApp
Basic requirements of UAE government bodies when licensing a company
- Confirmation that the company has a physical office, required when opening a bank account in the UAE, via renting fully equipped office space in SORP Group’s Business Center.
- Drawing up contracts, auditor’s opinions to confirm a rationale for commercial operations, preparation of a consolidated auditor’s report.
- High-quality analysis of all financial accounts and books, verification of tax accruals and collection of data to achieve cost-cutting measures for improved operational efficiency.
- Prompt and high-quality bookkeeping for your company at any stage, assistance in maintaining improving margins and returns, especially should UAE tax laws change.
- Analysis of your business idea, development of your strategy and business plan, performance of due diligence procedures, evaluation of your business prospects.
- Incorporation of all types of companies, business relocations, building business structures and holdings to run activities from the UAE, obtaining licenses and product certification.
- Operations management at all levels, review of control and crisis management, confirmation of management & control center as well as economic substance in the UAE.
- Confidential and robust legal solutions to minimize taxes, to conceal information about business owners, and to protect against international automatic data exchange under CRS.
Learn everything about SORP Group’s outsourcing service advantages in the area of tax planning and accountingContact us on WhatsApp
SORP Group is your reliable partner for doing business in the UAE
SORP offers comprehensive support for acquired companies and their shareholders: from licensing, maintaining Bank accounts to obtaining the status of a tax resident of the country
Your requirements are unique. That is why we treat every business individually to tailor the right services to achieve your priorities.
15 years of successful work
We have helped thousands of clients acquire, build and develop businesses in the UAE
Assistance in choosing a bank that is suitable for your purposes, support with bank accounts opening and passing KYC procedures (know your customer).
Obtain your license forreal estate business in the UAE
SORP Group’s specialists closely follow the latest business trends and will provide your business with highly-professional support.
Contact SORP Group right now and order a complete bundle of outsourced tax and accounting services!