How to get a tourism businesslicense in the UAE
The main tourism activities that require licensing in the UAE
Get a personalized offer for licensing your UAE tourism businessContact us on WhatsApp
SORP Group solutions for the incorporation of tourism business in the UAE
Evaluation and business analysis
Local agent or partner
Dubai incorporation address
Opening bank accounts
PRO business support
Key features and differences of tourism licenses depending on the jurisdiction where issued
- Provision of a wide range of travel services, without restrictions, and in any territory, both in the domestic market and abroad.
- To obtain a tourism license, it is mandatory to get certain permits for conducting activities from regulatory government agencies, such as the Department of Tourism and others. The main requirements of these departments can be summarized as the availability of a qualified manager, a valid business plan, and insurance.
- It is mandatory to have a local sponsor with a share ownership of at least 51%. This factor is an advantage to a certain extent. When formalized through legally and competently executed documents, it guarantees the protection of foreign businesses.
- There are a number of tourism activities that allow for 100% foreign ownership within the local market.
- The provision of travel services by a travel agent or tour operator only in overseas destinations, as well as the possibility of providing travel consulting, provided that you do business only outside the UAE. There is a narrow choice and a limited number of types of FTZ tourism licenses.
- Work in the domestic market can be set up through the implementation of travel services under an agency scheme, where a travel company in the FTZ acts as an intermediary (agent) and works to provide travel services only through local accredited travel companies (companies with a travel license issued to a local company). Another limitation is the inability to obtain quotas for issuing tourist visas in the UAE.
- There are no restrictions on the list of shareholders. Full 100% foreign ownership is permitted, as well as obtaining a residency visa.
The main requirements of the UAE government authorities
SORP solutions for licensing and supporting tourism businesses
SORP Group is an expert in the selection and registration of licenses in the UAE
SORP offers comprehensive support for acquired companies and their shareholders: from licensing, maintaining Bank accounts to obtaining the status of a tax resident of the country
Your requirements are unique. That is why we treat every business individually to tailor the right services to achieve your priorities.
15 years of successful work
We have helped thousands of clients acquire, build and develop businesses in the UAE
Assistance in choosing a bank that is suitable for your purposes, support with bank accounts opening and passing KYC procedures (know your customer).
Get a tourism business license in the UAE
SORP Group specialists will help you choose the appropriate types of activities and choose the optimal place of registration and type of legal entity.
Take the first step today towards building your travel business in the UAE.